Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Allen DeGeneres!

I said I was going to do it, I've been told I should, so enjoy. I'm going to start recollecting my coma dreams from this summer here. Everything is still very vivid, but I can't remember the sequence of events very well. I had never expierienced anything so frightful before. There was no escape from these dreams, and they were so real. Not at all distorted or blurry like normal dreams, but so real. But here we go.
Now, when I woke up I had kept saying that I had Ellen DeGeneres as my nurse, but would say that it was really Allen DeGeneres, and that she was a year ahead of me in high school. Let's hear it for that morphine ladies and gentlemen! :D
This in fact, was a mix of two people. Amanda Tierney and Ellen Degeneres.
It started out with me in a bed at CCRI hospital. Thankfully, this place does not exist. lol. I remember there being a heliport on the roof, which may indicate I remembered a bit of the helicopter ride. I was downstairs at the hospital, in a room divided into multiple sections in the form of curtains. Allen was my nurse. Here's the weird part; they were testing a new medication type virus thing called Evangelions, like...you know, that crazily amazing anime series. Allen, during this portion of the dream, acted very much like Katsuragi Misato in the way that she was very serious about her work, but I was drawn to her because she reminded me of Amanda. She was professional yet real. However, that like slowly dissipated as soon as she would not let me leave. I kept asking to leave, and she kept asking where did I plan on going at 2 o'clock in the morning. And even if I did leave, how would I go anywhere? In response to this I looked down at this key holder thing I had, that when I squeezed it would light up, however there was no key inside it. An indication that I had no car. In real life, I had this little squeeze thing on my finger that would light up red when I squeezed it, which is probably why it was incorporated into my dreams. I started to hate Allen. They strapped my hands down, and a bunch of doctors put a blue sheet over me and started probing me. I freaked out and called Allen every name in the book and kept saying "I hate you, I hate you!" As soon as Allen left work for the night, the room became a lot smaller. There was an office looking door with white blinds behind it, reminiscent of a principals office, with a poster of my on it. In real life, there were two posters my friends had made with pictures of me and them all over it. The picture in the center of one of them is the picture I remember pointing to. I futilely tried to convince the India like sitter to untie me and let me go. I kept saying that I was in that poster and I was not meant to be here. In real life, I did have a sitter, and they were primarily Hispanic or Indian or such. This happened after I woke up in the ICU and pulled out my breathing tube and IVs. (idk) So I kept begging her to untie me and finally she just simply said she would not. I finally asked for the rosary beads nearby, and she at least granted me this. I tried to use the rosary beads to escape from my bindings like a knife, but obviously to no avail. Those rosary beads existed in real life and were in fact given to me by Amanda Tierney. Weired. So, hours later, and the room then transformed into a much different version of Amanda's house. And while Allen was still called and looked like Allen, she became Amanda. I was convinced when I woke up that Amanda was a nurse. Amanda cared for her two brothers way older brothers as well who were very sick. I don't know, Amanda has two younger brothers. I remember Allen then leaving a driveway that looked like Ariel's to go get juice or something. I'm sorry, it was confusing for me too, regardless of it's vividity :( Anyways, this is end of dream one, more to come here and there. Sorry for the creappy details and such, it's hard to really make sense of these dreams to this day.

No comments: