Friday, November 14, 2008

Escalating emotions and fustrations

Why, oh why, do bad things happen to good people? I know, I KNOW, we've all heard this phrase before to the point that it's use in every day life seems so cliched, like it's lost it's genuine meaning, by why does it happen? Does god, put us through these things in order to test us? Is there a greater reward at the end? I'd like to think so. I'd like to think that one day there will be such a big jackpot at the end of all these thorns. I do my part. I keep the environment clean, I'm there for those in need, I truly am! I talk to those who need it, I've even saved lives for people who weren't all that nice to me in school. I always volunteer to be the DD. I think i'm a genuinely nice person! So why did God decide to throw me in front of an eighteen wheeler? I've certainley gained many lessons from the experience, and rekindled some old friendships. By once I left the hospital doors, it just seemed to all go downhill. My Dad want's me to pay him 250 dollars towards the car that I got...while that seems reasonable...it kind of seems like after the HELL i've been through I deserve something. These last 19 years of my life aside, just these past 5 months qualifies a reward! It was he who wanted me to get good grades. I was freaking out because I failed my first math test and the second 4.0 I was about to recieve was in jeapordy. That's why I even got into the accident in the first place! So because I got into the accident because of him, I now need to take the measly ammount of money I can squander and hand it over to him, to learn a lesson? What lesson would that be exactly? This is what you get for trying to make me proud? That I can't say "I'm proud of you" but I can pester you for money? I'm just so fed up with all of it. I need a cellphone because mine broke in order to keep in contact with my boss in order to pay him back, and I'm sure he will add another 50 onto my "tab". My Mom can't afford it, and god bless her I know she's trying. Theres just no talking to my dad. If he decides it, that's how it is. I know I should be thankful, but I don't think I need more stress ontop of the stress I've already recieved. Which brings me to my next point;

Why did God save me? Anyone else would have died. And if they were so lucky as to survive, they would have had severe life changing injuries. I pray that I will find, and achive what ever life potential that God wants me to achieve, because I don't want to waste the life that I was given...I'll write more tommorow. I'm getting all worked up...I can see how this will be addicting.

No comments: